SALT LAKE TROLLEY EXPERIENCE
A "sightseeing show" aboard a colorful trolley!
Travel through time in this classic trolley as you ride through the historical districts of Salt Lake City. Your charming Conductor and marvelous Motorman will entertain you with dozens of tales in a theatrical fashion! See the most elegant mansions, ornate churches, grandest architecture, and stunning mountain views. The Salt Lake City Trolley Experience is "a sightseeing show" you'll never forget!
PRICE: $29 adult / $15 child (age 10 and under)
TOUR LENGTH: 90 minutes
SCHEDULE: 9:50 AM and 12:50 PM - Monday through Saturday
*Advanced reservations are needed. The Trolley Experience frequently sells out!
LOCATION: Tour begins at Family History Library of Temple Square (35 W North Temple, Salt Lake City)
Convenient parking next to Family History Library is available for a small fee at Salt Lake Plaza Hotel (MAP LINK)
For more parking options visit https://www.templesquare.com/parking/
ADDITIONAL PICKUP POINTS:
- Hotel RL by Red Lion - 161 West 600 South
- Sheraton - 150 West 500 South
- Hampton Inn Downtown - 425 South 300 West
- Hilton City Center - 255 South West Temple
*Pickup times for these hotels are shown during online booking process. Trolley stops for pickup at these hotels ONLY IF you have reservations
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
Tour sights include:
- Ride on a classic replica trolley with a charming, uniformed conductor and enjoy live commentary on this fully narrated 90-minute tour!
- Multiple spectacular photo stops where you can step off the trolley with the conductor
- Dozens of stories will be presented in a theatrical fashion as the Salt Lake Trolley travels a scenic loop around Salt Lake City
TROLLEY TREATS - Complimentary old-fashioned sodas and Cracker Jacks served on the trolley tour!
AIR-CONDITIONED TROLLEY- The Salt Lake Trolley is enclosed and air-conditioned
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the tour for a refund. No-shows or late arrivals are not eligible for a refund.