SALT LAKE TROLLEY EXPERIENCE
Ride all around town in style aboard a classic trolley!
Travel through time in this classic trolley bus as you ride through the historical districts of Salt Lake City. See the most elegant mansions, ornate churches, grandest architecture, and stunning mountain views. The Salt Lake City Trolley Tour is an experience you'll never forget!
PRICE: $29 adult / $15 child (age 10 and under)
TOUR LENGTH: 90 minutes
SCHEDULE: 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM - Monday through Saturday
*Boarding at Temple Square Family History Library begins 10 minutes before start time
9:50 AM for morning tour
12:50 PM for afternoon tour
LOCATION: Tour begins at Family History Library of Temple Square (35 W North Temple, Salt Lake City)
ADDITIONAL PICKUP POINTS:
- Hotel RL by Red Lion - 161 West 600 South
- Sheraton - 150 West 500 South
- Hampton Inn Downtown - 425 South 300 West
- Hilton City Center - 255 South West Temple
*Pickup times for these hotels are shown during online booking process. Trolley stops for pickup at these hotels only if you make reservations
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
Tour sights include:
- Ride on a classic replica trolley with a charming, uniformed conductor and enjoy live commentary on this fully narrated 90-minute tour!
- Multiple photo stops where you can step off the trolley, including Temple Square's beautiful buildings and stunning gardens; Utah State Capitol Building - voted 2nd most beautiful in America; Mansions and churches of the historic district, including the grand governor's mansion and the Brigham Young estate, historic Union Pacific Depot
- Dozens more attractions will be seen on the tour as the Salt Lake Trolley travels a scenic loop around Salt Lake City
TROLLEY TREATS - Complimentary old-fashioned sodas and Cracker Jacks served on the trolley tour!
AIR-CONDITIONED TROLLEY- The Salt Lake Trolley is enclosed and air-conditioned
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the tour for a refund. No-shows or late arrivals are not eligible for a refund.