Our most popular tour for 40 years! Join us on a comprehensive 20-mile adventure around Salt Lake City, including several stops at top attractions.
- Adult 9 years and older
- Child 8 years and under
Trolley Adventure Tour of Salt Lake City
Experience the most popular tour in Salt Lake City! This is a sightseeing show-tour unlike anything you’ve seen before, with professional entertainers sharing stories and history as you travel the historic avenues downtown, including photo stops at top attractions.
- Fully-narrated tour by a trio of professional entertainers
- Air-conditioned colorful trolley, meticulously restored and decorated
- Visit Salt Lake City’s historic sights and hear fantastic tales.
- Photo stops allow you to capture terrific photos and even pose with your costumed trolley conductor.
- Trolley Treats! Complimentary novelty bottled sodas and Cracker Jacks.
- This is the most memorable tour you’ll ever take!
Where do I meet the Trolley?
- There are a few pickup points in downtown Salt Lake City prior to the start time of the tour. Find your nearest pickup point using our online booking system. Free parking is available at Hotel RL; this is also our first pickup so you’ll have first choice of seats on the trolley!
How many stops are on the tour?
- There are a few stops for photos and scenic views, which may vary depending on your conductor. Most of the fun happens INSIDE the trolley as our professional entertainers, in full costume, share stories and give historic character performances that are sure to delight all ages. For a more traditional sightseeing bus tour experience please browse our other tours, such as our comprehensive 4-hour Salt Lake City Tour with Tabernacle Organ Concert which has been popular for over 40 years.
Is there room for strollers, wheelchairs, walkers or luggage?
- Space is very limited on this historic replica trolley. We cannot accommodate strollers, wheelchairs, walkers, luggage or large bags. Please leave those in your car or hotel room. The trolley is not handicap accessible. There are a few stairs to climb as you board the trolley.
How much walking is there on the tour?
- Minimal walking, suitable for all ages and abilities. It’s up to you how much walking you’d like to do at the photo stops. You’re welcome to remain on the trolley.
When do I need to make reservations?
- The Trolley Adventure Tour of Salt Lake City is incredibly popular and will sell out most days. Do not delay, make your reservation as soon as possible.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Cancellations for a full refund or schedule changes to another date/time must be made at least 24 hours in advance. We cannot offer refunds or rebooking to another date/time with less than 24 hours notice because we frequently sell out and turn other guests away because your seats were reserved. No-shows are not eligible for a refund. Late-arrivals cannot be accommodated and are not eligible for a refund. Please plan to arrive early for your pickup so you don’t miss the tour!