Great Salt Lake at Sunset Tour
The best way to experience the Lake!
A 50-mile adventure - Experience the Lake at the ideal time of day for views, photography, cool summer temperatures, and a unique and tranquil setting. The Great Salt Lake at Sunset Tour is also fully-narrated, filled with entertaining stories and fascinating facts you won't get any other way. Our expert tour guides really know how to make this Dead Sea come to life!
Tour sights include:
- Great Salt Lake State Marina
- Saltair Resort - once known as "the Coney Island of the West"
- Catch live Sea Monkeys - fascinating, multiple colors
- Wetlands habitat - one of the world's greatest migratory bird refuges
TIME (Seasonal Availability):
June and July: 8:00 PM
August: 7:30 PM
*hotel pickups begin 10-30 minutes prior to tour start time
LENGTH: 1.5 hours
PRICE: $39 adult - tour needs a minimum of 3 adults to run
LOCATION: Pickup is available for most downtown Salt Lake City hotels. Choose your hotel pickup during the online checkout process.
PARKING available at Hotel RL by Red Lion, 161 West 600 South
- Tour does not travel on the water; tour will visit the marina and beach areas on LAND ONLY
Advanced Purchase Required